Child Support Lawyers Sydney & Parramatta Office
Child support is often assessed and collected through the government body known as Child Support, Department of Human Services (formerly the Child Support Agency). Often the administrative assessment will not be appropriate to a family’s circumstances, and then further steps need to be taken.
it is also common, and often worthwhile, to enter into a Child Support Agreement, which can fully or partially oust the administrative process.
Speak to us about what is appropriate for your individual circumstances.
- My husband has stopped paying child support
- Can I change custody arrangements?
- Supervised Visits
- What is involved for a step-parent to adopt a child?
- I don’t want to be the father of this child
- Child Parenting Orders – Travel Permission For Children
- Divorce Lawyers Sydney – Separation – Divorce – Family Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers Sydney – Who gets what in a separation
- Breaching Parenting Orders – Family Lawyers
- Mediation | Family law and section 60I certificates
- Family Law Court Supervised time (or contact/access) – What is it?
- The Duty of Disclosure in family law |Family Law Firm Sydney
- Parenting Orders – Family Violence – Sydney Family Lawyers
- What is the difference between a Parenting Order and Adoption?
- Parenting Arrangements – Family Lawyers Sydney